Are you Craving Chocolate but Want a Healthy Treat?
If you’re like me, you love chocolate, but you don’t want to eat unhealthy snacks that are full of processed sugar. Well here is a delicious protein balls recipe you can enjoy because it contains only natural sugar, it is vegan and gluten-free and it is full of protein to help stabilize your blood sugar, make you feel full and replenish your protein stores.
Protein Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder
- 1/4 cup ground flax meal
- 2 Tbsp. raw organic honey
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring well until completely blended.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, placing them on wax paper
- Refrigerate until set
- Serve chilled (note that the coconut oil begins to melt at room temperature, so you want to keep these cool)
If you want to know how Susan can partner with you to help you reach your optimal health goals, click below to schedule your complimentary 15-minute Discovery Session.